Life is a long winded journey full of uncertainties. …and during a random interview yesterday, some Nollywood stars were asked many questions about their past including when they lost their virginities, and below are some of the answers they provided: Benita Nzeribe: I lost mine at the university Liz Anjorin: I had my first boyfriend at 21 Eucharia Anunobi: I lost mine during my A-Level Omotola Jalade: I was still a virgin when I got married. Interesting responses. Are young people willing to tow the same line as Omotola and wait until marriage?

Genesis 32:24-32 I read recently about a man who had passed away and what they wanted the funeral parlor to do with the body. This man was a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and this is how the family wanted him remembered. So they told the funeral director that instead of placing his body in a coffin, they wanted the man placed on a recliner, with a television playing Pittsburgh Steelers highlights. Next to him there was to be a table with an open can of beer and a package of cigarettes. This is how his family remembered him, and this is how the family wanted the rest of his friends and loved ones to remember him. This was the lasting impression that was imprinted on the minds of people who knew him. The question I have for you today is a simple one: How do you want people to remember you? One day all of us are going to die, and how would you want people to remember you? Some of us might die soon, and some of us might not die for a while, and we have all heard that statement about lasti...
Comments
Post a Comment